Saturday, June 07, 2008

have been stricken with a most horrendous cough and runny nose the past few days... and have prob "blown away" half a box worth of tissue in office... i am amazed how my body managed to produce so much eeky substance within such a short period of time. my bad cold came quite suddenly and i figured it was just lack of rest/working long hours that caused it. Dad however theorised that it was cos my bed was placed directly opposite the air-con and long periods of sleeping directly opposite air-con has made my body weak... Sadly he managed to convince mum and now both of them are ganging up to persuade me to shift bed to opposite side of the room... In any case, a miraculous anti-cough drink I decided to try (from Hock Hua Tonic) earlier this afternoon has soothed my irritated throat immensely; nevermind it was funny-tasting... at least i appear to be much better!

perhaps another reason why i am not getting well more quickly is cos of stress from upcoming briefing on monday... And thought of having to brief smthg that I wun have all the answers to is giving me butterflies in stomach. Let's hope that my bosses will save me and I just need to concentrate on delivering my part... *May the pjt-team-briefing-day luck be with me*

No comments: