Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Tmr's my 2-yr "anniversary" at work... And it really doesn't feel like I've been working for that long. But hey, why should I be complaining? Yay for me that it's 2 down, 4 to go :) Recently I've noticed myself becoming less complainy about work too, through no conscious effort of my own. I think that on some days I'm simply too busy to 胡思乱想, and it's kinda a blessing in disguise 吧。Me is gradually becoming more rational and less emotional too and it certainly feels like a change for the better. I suppose it helps that I have cool 偶像-potential friends like Miss W, who inspires me with her "why should you be worried if you're not doing anything wrong" attitude... :D And so I am trying to personalise such an do-what-you-think-is-right-in-smart-way attitude for myself at work... I suppose my only gripe at the moment is just having too little personal time to myself for the 101 things my ever-wandering mind dreams of doing :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw thank you Miss Min! Heh, actually I sound so 'daring' but most of the time I am very sian when I NEED to be daring again, cos that means something is wrong that needs to be fixed, sigh. Agree about the lack of personal time. So many things I want to do, so little time!

Mints. said...

hehe at least you dare to fix things. That itself is already very admirable :)