Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Siem Reap (4) - The luxury of idling

As you should be able to tell by now, I really liked the outdoor dining area of hotel lah... The first half of the day prior to airport transfer was pretty much spent eating, fiddling with camera and idling around, since Mum expressed preference not to explore any new places. We also ended up watching tv in hotel room and eventually, glued to some Korean drama on one of the cable tv channels :P


The leisurely breakfast... I'm trying to copy those food bloggers who take cool pics of partners eating, but without showing the face... I think I need to capture more of the food and less of the distracting/messy crockery on the table next time... :P

Hehe this is unposed pic taken while mum was eating. Erm, nothing particularly appetizing lah... but it shows.... eating in progress? :P

Beef noodles (tasted thai) for breakfast. It was pretty yummy :)

Cos we kinda overate and had a rather late breakfast (then like watch tv all morning), we didn't grow that hungry by lunchtime. So we turned to cakes for lunch.... Mum is cutting strawberry mousse cake... Tasted so-so only though :P Think can get better cakes in sg.

Some peach flan that also tasted so-so... After two cakes, sweet tooth me ordered ice-cream as well :P Hai, me wonders when my next trip would be.....

No comments: