Friday, October 31, 2008

If all goes as planned, I might finally be getting some new cute curtains for my room in the next month or so :) However, home seems to be headed towards chaotic "personal-enclave" style of furnishing, since family members have pretty different tastes/ preferences and cannot come to consensus... And it's terribly difficult to create consistent, modern look for old place unless occupants want makeover badly enough to sink in the $$ for a drastic makeover... Since we rarely receive visitors, I suppose it's alright as long as I'm relatively happy with my part of the home... :P Have to give and take and cannot impose own preference on rest of family members (though I would love to haha). It's also cool that parents let me do what I want for own room, so I shall get my earthy tone colors... hehe. Dunno leh, will feel uncomfy if things dun look right to me. Amusing how sis is really a lot less particular in this aspect-- like ask her to buy nicer (in my opinion), non kid-print bedsheets befitting her age but she just not willing to fork out single cent... Though it's but a tiny detail in everyday life, falling asleep on pretty bedsheets also happy leh :)

No comments: