Sunday, November 09, 2008

Retro night...

Some funny pics to share... :) 2008 seems to be my lucky year and I won something at the lucky draw again! Unfortunately always win things I dun need, this time in form of Phillips mini hi fi set... It looks a bit obiang so though functions are better I'm still content with my own no-frills but chio hi fi set :P

Well, though I'm into geeky specs, no this is not mine :P I really like this pic though cos makes me fit right into the theme... Haha but wear already like even more obvious eyes are super tiny... haha.

Ph and I got bored towards end of dinner and decided to make full use of the roses lying around on our table... But er, the roses a bit oversized lah.

Fly -- my hairband twin for the night! I thought fly was the most retro-ish ERUsian for the night...Whole outfit yellow and white... very matching and retro :)

Er, this is supposed to be bimbo-pose picture... I obviously am not very well-trained for it (I dun mean the other colleague is :P) Hehe and nobody noticed my blue-black! Yay. Well though when browsing through pictures I spotted a somewhat powdery knee, dun think anyone else did nor would :)

No comments: