Thursday, December 04, 2008

I felt a little ashamed of myself today :(

Didn't realise that I was in such a pricky mood this morning till I met my first unfortunate "victim". So while walking with tph to NEXUS for Day 2 of "Research Skills & Techniques" course, bumped into the always-bluff-me BTD guy who has owed me some info for the longest time. And everytime he sees me he will give me guilty look and mutter his empty promise of giving me the owed inputs asap. But wait for dunno how many months already he still hasn't delivered his promise. Until I also can't be bothered to chase him anymore. For some strange reason I always run into him at the lift lobby... (I suppose there's some justice in this world...) So anyways this morning I saw him at another lift lobby again. As usual, the sight of me instantaneously triggered his broken tape-recorder-ish lines that he will give me the inputs ASAP... Usually I will try to act stern a bit so that he will really act on his words. However, dunno what came over me this morning, I just like didn't really care to listen to his explanation anymore and even while he was talking to me halfway I just like didn't feel like listening and totally walked away...

Poor tph was apparently a bit traumatised with my behavior and commented that she had never seen me so ungracious and 'fierce' before... Then I realised that I really did a not-so-nice thing to this BTD person. Though yeah, he technically didn't really offend me in a personal kinda way.

Oh well, too bad for him. And not so surprisingly, he still never delivered his promise. So though I genuinely felt a little guilty, deep down the evil side of me didn't exactly regret the little act of 'mischief' for the day.

No comments: