Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Moving On...

While in Turkey, I also received news of a job transfer via sms. I would be seconded to MND, after close to 3 years at my current job. However, was offered no further details of the secondment till I got back to work this week. Seems like I would be starting work at MND Housing Division come Jun 1...

While I welcome the change, it would have been nice if it weren't that sudden. Less than 3 weeks to finish up and pass on my work, say my good-byes and prepare myself mentally. And I would most certainly miss my bunch of 'auntie' colleagues, lovely people who never failed to offer a helping hand whenever I needed one. No more 'koping' of my junior staff's keropok and titbits... Wun receive anymore 'lil sis' special treatment... No one to 'dote' on me anymore... :( Well, hope I'd still be able to maintain work-life balance over there and let the environment not be too competitive.

2 comments:

me said...

enjoy the stint! it should be a good learning experience.

Mints. said...

I hope so! I'll see ck there.. :P