Sunday, June 13, 2010

This weekend, I... supported a local artiste by buying her CD/ visited a 3-day old newborn baby at Thomson Medical Centre and shared the joy of a very proud grandpa.. Also tried several new yummy items at my fav Jap restaurant at Cuppage Plaza ;) But didn't exercise :(

Today I also unsuccessfully tried to do some last min housekeeping of my emails... Somehow am just hopeless with the strange archiving ways of MND LN and that got me really frustrated. Sigh, shall ask my IT dept for some last min help tmr, and thereafter pray very hard that my disorganised archives get successfully migrated over to my new SOE machine. SOE (stands for SoEasy...) is such an oxymoron. While Mon night will be a work-less night for me, the nightmare shall begin on Tues.... all my undone submissions will now face the fate of disorder with the absence of the 'Sections' function in Outlook... And the very procrastinaty me has also yet to figure out how Outlook works... bleah... :( At work, it really pays/ works to be organised... but sigh, why can't I just bask in my disorder...

Am so not looking forward to work man... but yay, come 21 Jun, new colleague handling TCs portfolio will finally join Hsg Div!

2 comments:

YJ said...

Don't worry, Outlook is much easier to use than Lotus Notes! :)

Mints. said...

Actually, I have to admit that it wasn't as bad as I imagined it to be... but we'll see :P