Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Aargh. It's time to start exercising/looking for a gym again... Have been lazy the past few months and it apparently shows... Have been too indiscriminate with desserts/ undisciplined in diet recently bleah. And sis just said my arms dun look as toned as they used to! Just weighed myself and I put on 2kg! :(

Today there was a ST two-page spread featuring Wild Rocket chef-owner Willin Low. He was asked about his definition of a successful life. And the answer? Doing what you want, when you want, and in the course of it, making the ppl around you happy. I like what he said a lot, because I think I would define success in a similar way. Kinda sense that he has fulfilled his own definition of success; as for me, think success is still somewhat elusive for now...

No comments: