Friday, October 08, 2010

Everything's kinda broken today. Me, my laptop. Came home around midday to sleep away a bad sore throat. Then when the work monster in me wanted to log on to Outlook, smart card refused to be detected for some weird reason. Oh well, perhaps it's destined that I shouldn't work this weekend.

I also received two saddening emails from friends this week; and both were about the pain experienced in losing someone close. Dunno, though I've never quite experienced something like that myself, they led me to fear the days when these things will happen and how I would deal with them...

2 comments:

Katherine Josh said...

Loquat is for cough and lung in Chinese medicine. Sometimes i would take the Ninjiom Pei Pa Koa which is an extract of loquat when got scratchy throat.

You can access info online @
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nin_Jiom_Pei_Pa_Koa
ninjiom.50webs.com

Mints. said...

Thanks, whoever u are! Yeah I always take the Pi Pa Gao when I feel like i'm getting a sore throat.. :)