Sunday, May 06, 2012

The weekend has gone decently well; but there's less than 25% of it left :( We bought some egg tarts from NEX for breakfast today! Was very happy there were still a few with the green tea crust available. The crust was pretty crumbly and egg custard soft and yummy; am inspired to make egg tarts again some time in the near future, with the foolproof 7-yr old recipe that Jacqui gave me eons ago. I need to find it first though heh.

We were really gluttony and had 4 egg tarts for breakfast heh. Two green tea, one original and one orange choc.

I also attended a church song comp yest and made a little recycled corrugated board sign for one of my cell grp members who got into the semi-finals... Quite pleased with my little art project - though it will have to go into the recycling bin (minus the ribbon and decal sticker) tonight :P

No comments: