Tuesday, July 29, 2003

was so unlucky today that i think i must hav done something wrong. offended someone.... haha. cannot really believe myself.. for being SO absent-minded all of a sudden... left the house in a hurry and realized i forgot my cellphone and lunchbox so had to come back to get it and i missed the early bus. then when i settled down in class, relieved that i arrived exactly at 810am, to my horror i found that i had left my pencilcase at home. so throughout the day i had to ask favors from ppl sitting beside me....then after class i went to the bank and to hav lunch and when i was walking to the bus stop i realized that my file was nowhere in sight... and i ended up walking all the way back to telegraph to hunt for my precious file... with all my notes and hw... to find that i left it at the counter in bank of america... well, though nothing exactly bad happened, i couldn't help but feel totally drained by all the little things that happened today =(
haha sometimes i think i think of the most ridiculous things.. like sometimes i'm just ultra sensitive and think of things to fault myself even when i hav done nothing wrong... why why... hav degraded to eating instant noodles today =P but tmr i shall attempt to replicate my sweet and sour tofu for shiying! =) hope she passes her driving tmr... =)

No comments: