Saturday, August 02, 2003

this week has just been terrible. yesterday saw my unlucky streak 'resurface'?! hmm dunno what i am talking about. but anyway, something really gross happened... i packed lunch into my bag... from channing chinese express.. i couldln't finish so i htought i would bring it home and maybe i can hav some for dinner.. so i put the whole paper bag in to my backpack and to my horror when i reached home i realized that the sauce and oil from the chicken dish i bought had spilled out and my whole bag was oily.. and stinky. my poor pencilcase, my wallet.. and even my textbook! now my textbooks smells faintly of chicken though i tried my best to salvage it. i washed my pencilcase and wallet and backpack and they are clean now; thank goodness.
i'm really in quite an awful mood now; not only because i have been so unlucky all week. but i'm upset about some things... though i'm going yosemite tomorrow i really wonder if i will enjoy myself. and because of this, all the more i feel bad because i hope i wun cause it to be less enjoyable for the people going with me. plus i can't help but feel ominous.... i pray hard that my bad luck wouldnt cause anything bad to happen on this trip. seriously. and a huge pile of homework await me too. why do bad things all happen at the same time?

No comments: