Sunday, August 22, 2004

had an interesting evening + night hanging out with my housemates and some other ppl....somehow i feel like i should be more open.... cos they are actually rather nice ppl. i think previously i somehow just told myself hmm ok... i am going to feel like quite weird cos i dun really know them... but i guess sometimes u need to make the first step to try to get to know them. or just make the effort to step out of my comfort zone and stop being too AS and hang out with them to see what they actually do.. haha. they are just really different from my batch guys i suppose. spent half the night watching them and other ppl in their batch playing streetfighter or dunno what tv game.... then i actually learned intermediate skills in mahjong... wah nobody ever taught me how to calculate how many tai2s i make with my tiles till tonight. haha i am pretty amused. but of course i still didn't give in to the occasional egging me on to drink a little... on the way home in xiaotian's car the four guys were joking how he should pull the brakes and attempt to turn the car?! hmm wonder if that is what many guys do... dare their fellow pals to perform dangerous tasks?! anyway am quite amused... though in a way i was out of place, i dildn't feel as out of place as i expected myself to be... =) ha, wonder what awaits me this semester.

No comments: