Thursday, August 26, 2004

yay nice guy at honda helped me remove a scratch from my side door... though it's still slightly visible, most of it is gone! shopping around for 60000 mile servicing but havn'et settled for any. today was spring cleaning day for our house. actually pretty heartened by my housemates' cooperativeness haha in cleaning. so our house at least looks decent now... kitchen is organized, living room is not in the mess it was in when i first came back... fridge and oven both cleaner too =) haha and actually cooked my first meal with my housemates... xiaotian didn'dt cook cos he had to help his buddy. haoren cooked xian yu chao dou ya. weixiang fried fish and a whole dish of vege (broccoli and cauliflower and carrot and mushrooms) and actually i was secretly amazed cos many guys i know aren't so vege-loving haha. i made my old walnut prawns and tried out this bah kut teh mix which according to them is too 'potent' and may lead to nose bleed. i guess it was just too concentrated... somehow time flies even though i havne exactly been bumming around. like today. it just flew past. before i knew it it was dinner. haha perhaps cos i have gotten into the habit of waking up at like 1130 am everyday... better start sleeping earlier soon else i'll miss all my classes next week..

No comments: