Thursday, March 17, 2005

Bush appointed Paul Wolfowitz to head the World Bank... so eeky. that Bush got re-elected and thus got to appoint the new president of the World Bank...
i think i might end up doing summer sch this summer. suddenly feel like doing a public policy minor, after reading about all legislation regarding Chinese NGOs etc... but then if so i wun be able to finish everything in 4 years... but then again i'm so greedy; i think my Econ is so BAD now i need to take so many other courses to pull up my Econ GPA... my summer plans have changed drastically over the past month or so. hmmm if so then i'll prob hav to look for housing when i get back... doubt HDB will approve of my summer plans since i wun be taking Econ classes. I have had a long hiatus from Econ. i feel ashamed of myself cos i think i'm more like a PEIS major now... even my research paper is going to be on PEIS-related stuff...

No comments: