Tuesday, March 15, 2005

feel really depressed today about my research topic. i came up with something, after doing so much reading... but only to find out that it isn't really feasible and that there isn't a strong argument for it. sigh. what do you do in such cases. and then my prof suggested a totally new topic... but i feel so lazy to have to look up a whole new set of material cos it's like u feel like u dun want to abandon something u hav invested so much time and energy into looking into. sigh dunno. and so went out with my roommate to eat ice cream. when it was perhaps 5C outside. and so walking to potbelly's made me freeze already... feel so stuck with no one to help me... sigh. but i know no use complaining also cos it doesn't help... hav to just keep trying. if only i were smarter.

No comments: