Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I am such a fool...[yest i was pissed with myself and wrote 'retard' without thinking about how derogatory and offensive it can be to some ppl... i dunno why the word came to mind either but rereading this entry, i deeply regret using the term and it's so awful and mean now that i think about it... =( ] first i brought too much stuff here. second i couldn't resist myself and had to buy stuff here. and i have so many papers i printed out for my research paper that i cannot bear to throw away and will prob end up shipping back to Berkeley. haven't found a box for shipping, super shuttle is coming super early at 530am on Wed morning, haven't written my thank you cards nor touched my final memo for my Poli sci class due on Wed... there's the farewell dinner tmr evening... couple of things i want to buy to bring back but prob will end up with no time nor space...and i'm so terrible to my really enthu roommate who wants to do a million things before i leave tmr...who woke up specially this morning to make me a sumptuous breakfast... sigh shall go sleep and try to finish the million things i have to do tmr...

No comments: