Thursday, May 05, 2005

roommate was really sweet and made me a goodbye cake and breakfast...
and so i have transplanted myself across the continent and i'm once again back in Berkeley... it actually feels a little strange cos i've never been away from Berkeley for nearly one sem, or return near the end of the sem, when my dear friends are all stressing about their work/ really busy... but i'm glad that the sense of familiarity is still there... nothing seems to have changed. people might be preoccupied with new things in their lives i might not be the most acquainted with, but i guess the nature of these friendships are essentially 'intact' and i'm really glad for that. and i guess i became more aware even within a single day that perhaps i havent really changed... felt really bummy today, but from tmr onwards i shall be good, finish up my poli sci paper by friday, seriously look for housing and occupy myself with all the things i've wanted to do, that i can do on my own...and do some self-reflection and decide what i want my senior year to be like.

No comments: