Saturday, March 17, 2007

A day of firsts

Sales are everywhere! but i'm finding myself a little too tired to shop. had quite a packed Saturday today... was asked to Botanic Gardens today and tried taking a new bus service (No. 5) from my bus stop to Far East Plaza... finally there's a bus that brings me all the way from home to Orchard... took more than an hour though... but at least there's now an additional option :) then met up with a couple of old RGS classmates, whom i've not seen for years... cos it's Cat's birthday today and we decided to go try out this Korean restaurant (Jang Shou Korean BBQ) at Esplanade. Well, i wonder why it had decent reviews, cos the food was just so-so and expensive... and it had inflexible ordering policies, such as making customers order at least 2 portions of bbq meat if we wanted to choose from the bbq menu... the bbq meat is supposed to be good.. but too bad we didn't order it :P. lost track of time at lunch and ended up missing my weekly STEP class.. so decided to go try pilates for fun... it's actually pretty interesting... cos you fiddle around with this multi-purpose stick (multi-purpose cos this stick has elastic bands with loops at the ends for you to stick your feet into) a lot during the workout... haha erm I think i've just succeeded in making pilates sound like a super weird form of exercise. but yeah. i think it trains your muscles...though I had a lot of trouble doing all those stretches and prob did >half the things wrongly, I still hope that whatever I did contributed a little towards a flatter tummy :P

No comments: