Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I shall watch more TV

Tonight I finally got down to watching Grey's Anatomy after a 2 yr-hiatus.... it used to be the one and only show my roommate and I faithfully caught each week back in D.C.... ;P And I realised at the end of the episode how much I've been missing out...! There was also a guest star appearance by Abigail Breslin from Little Miss Sunshine. She's such a talented young actress... I really admire ppl who are so good at what they do; and clearly enjoy it.

I've also been catching bits of the 9pm drama on Channel 8... it's quite comical. I'm beginning to really like Joanne Peh's character. I've never thought Joanne Peh was particularly good, but thought she was not bad in this show. Very coincidentally, one of the TOs also told me last week during house visit that the market where Joanne Peh's character usually hangs out at is the Ghim Moh market opposite our SERS site. I didn't even realise ;P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for Time Warner to set up my cable tv today!!!! I'm really happy now! ;p

Mints. said...

Sigh, I feel so nostalgic reading about you settling down in new environment. It's super fun to shop for furniture, decorate own room/ apt etc...

hmm...cosy room with TV entertainment, think the "alumni" might come after all ;)