Friday, September 07, 2007

food for thought (<- click here)

Yesterday when walking along north bridge road from city hall to bugis, I noticed a new restaurant along the row of shops just opp NLB. Cos was alone on my way to exercise and had no time for a fancy dinner, didn't manage to try anything here; but the menu sure looks good, especially the desserts! And the design of the shop window cum restaurant logo really appealed to me... it just felt so homely and cute. What I really liked about this place though (despite having not tried anything there) was the commitment to donate part of their profits to social causes they believe in... Not sure how this is done though, but I guess I can ask if I patronise this place some day ;) Isn't it cool though -- to run a business doing something you like; then doing your part for society at the same time.

No comments: