Monday, September 03, 2007

Had dinner with a former colleague this evening and somehow realised that we've become better friends than we used to despite having far less in-person contact these days. It's not the only time I got to know ppl better ONLY after they 'leave' me. Haha perhaps I really warm up to ppl that slowly... ;P She also good-naturedly shared something uncannily timely... the importance of positive thinking and being more thick-skinned. Aiyah it's true lah, I just need to try harder... I guess I've been more demoralised than was really necessarily over certain things recently and need to avoid that in future.

On another random note, I walked away from That CD shop on Sunday memorising the name of a French oldie... C'est Si Bon! Hee I recently have a penchant for oldies but was too cheapo to buy the house cd with this song ;)

No comments: