Monday, September 10, 2007

Love at first sight!

In line with my new resolution to look more professional/less kiddish, I went shopping after Jap lessons yesterday (what a good excuse to shop right?) and I fell in love with this pair of shoes....! Now I officially own two pairs of flowery cum pure color heels... Ok to be fair, this pair of shoes isn't exactly what you call professional, but I suppose when you really like something you can easily find all kinds of excuses to justify buying it haha. So I splurged on a pair of shoes I didn't exactly need... :) Also went to Zara and fell in love with all the coats there. Though I've always been a fan of long coats, quite a few of the new designs on display were seriously cute. The only convincing consolation I could think up is that it will be a waste of money in hot tropical Singapore (k lah, also not cheap). Even my old coats are kinda obsolete... I need to travel to somewhere cold next year so that I can wear my winter gear all over again ;P Hmm.. maybe should plan for Japan in late winter/early Spring... Also saw some nice stuff that I could have fitted into if I were just a teeny bit slimmer.... aargh. Nevermind, incentive to cut down on choc/ snacks intake at work... :)

No comments: