Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Had a major mood swing today; went to work quite motivated, with intention to be efficient and productive. However by end of the day, esp on the long MRT trip home, spirits dipped rapidly for no good reason and felt quite upset with myself in general. like life is so mundane... hai, dunno. Actually on my daily morning MRT ride I always wonder about the lives behind those tired faces, those dozing off heads... what drives them in life? Necessity? Having/wanting to provide for their families? Passion for their jobs? (quite rare i suppose eh) why then do so many ppl subject themselves to doing things they dun like? Why do I too consent to doing things I dun find palatable? Because I have to? Why do I have to? Hai, maybe I should just turn in... and continue my zombie routine at 7am tmr.......

No comments: