Sunday, October 14, 2007

Have been wanting to buy a new pair of running shoes for quite long, so decided to do something about it today and bused to Queensway shopping centre after Jap class. Dunno why running shoes these days all quite ugly, but finally a New Balance pair caught my eye :P Sigh, another little hole in pocket, but can console myself that it wun be too frequent an expense. Thereafter bused to another MRT station to get home. Unfamiliar sights on both bus trips made me realise how untravelled I am in Sg... With no car, unadventurous parents who frequently only drive to the same old places & limited social life, find myself quite confined to places accessible via MRT :P Unless once in a blue moon nice friends with cars accede to my requests to bring me places :) Hai, maybe I should egg Dad on to go and get car with autogear....

No comments: