Tuesday, October 16, 2007

This evening I went for my first netball training session with my dept ppl... I miss netball! Haven't played since sec sch i think. Though it was super super tiring (I dun have stamina... or to console myself, I played at the end of a busy work day haha) I had fun. Just that I've forgotten all the rules; and kept illegally entering courts I wasn't supposed to step into. Also didn't play very strategically and ran everywhere haphazardly. Aiyah maybe I too enthu lah then never mark my own opponent hee. Didn't help that we were playing against a super zai team.. so by half time I really bu4 xing2 le... Inter-dept tournament is about 2 weeks away... nmind lah anyhow whack :) Good thing was I realised that my new running shoes are superbly comfy so it was money well spent. Sigh, thought cos I exercise regularly I'm quite fit; apparently not!

Am also growing VERY busy at work. Was arrowed to be in some new committee just last fri; and all the work started pouring in immediately on Monday. Am "supporting staff" for unit head, who is Secretariat of new committee. Am officially doing a lot of chapalang secretarial stuff; and feel like perhaps at the end of these various secretarial-like terms I'd become good enough to earn my keep as secretary-of-sorts; but ok lah; I actually feel like by sitting in meetings etc I'm also learning new interesting things :)

No comments: