Sunday, October 21, 2007

Mini Revamp!

Today when fiddling around with some settings I discovered that I could upload a background photograph behind my title. You used to need more advanced knowledge of html etc to be able to do that; so for html dummies like me having a title pic was really out of my reach. Am quite happy with the new feature; and I can now regularly change my title pics to suit my mood. Yay! Ok lah, am lazy bum so will not change very frequently. And I like my butterfly pic quite a bit, so it will take a while b4 I get sick of it. Or rather, I'd have to wait for a new trip to have nice new pics to upload...(which wun be very soon, unfortunately) Also changed background from black to dark grey (cannot really tell right....) And other minor amendments to font colors, profile pic etc... and Ta-da! My blog has a new look... :)

No comments: