Saturday, October 27, 2007

My dept's the champion for Group 2 netball... after just two 15-min games! (Group 2 is the weaker category... :P) Quite strange, the way everything was organised, but am not complaining over the win. but I suppose nothing beats the hwa chong badminton tournament, when shu and I came in 2nd for doubles after one walkover and losing the only game we played... It's a very amusing kinda fond memory :)

On a totally unrelated note, I now have the piano score for Jay's "bu neng shuo de mi mi" (see embedded video below) as well as quite a few other songs from The Secret. Yay! Sister's friend got it for her from Taiwan... Actually watched the movie in Hualien but so silly never go bookstore to look for piano score then. Though Jay was his usual egoistic self in the movie, I actually quite liked it... I shall attempt to master some of these nice songs one day :)

No comments: