Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Today I received my first wedding invitation ever... This will be my first time attending a friend's wedding so I'm pretty excited. next one should be boss's wedding. but give me a few years... and I'll prob start dreading going for ppl's weddings :P
Today also received news that a friend would be going to teach Eng in Kobe, Japan, come next Feb/Mar... Was indeed surprising but hey, it might just fit in nicely with my plans to visit Japan early next year! At least I can travel without having to find a travel buddy... and perhaps get free accommo :P Am envious of bond-free ppl who can try anything they want while they are young.
Today I also found out that boss got one more big arrow and a small arrow. No doubt he has bright career prospects; but really think he's quite 'poor thing'. For all the excellent work he's producing, he's seriously underpaid. And feel like he doesn't even get to rest. One thing settled then something new would pop up. Sometimes it's better if the big bosses dun love you so much...

No comments: