Saturday, December 15, 2007

For some strange reason my title pic has mysteriously self-cropped... oh well. Will tidy up when I have the time :)

Today spent my lunchtime..... "exercising"! -- Needed to get some 'nice paper' from across Bras Basah Complex... yet had to get back to office in time to prepare for a 2.30pm meeting... So like ran all the way (sort of) right after alighting from City Hall MRT station, from Raffles City to opp National Library... good thing I wore flats, but my left shoe still flew out like thrice. Bit embarrassing... but i dunno, it was kinda fun and amusing having to repeatedly hop to flown-off shoe in the middle of the streets ;P Along my run I also "whizzed past" nice-looking shops... but a bit depressing, no time to stop. I shall go shopping tmr!

Disclaimer: Not like I didn't stop lah. On way back to City Hall MRT I like very lousy no breath already, then never really run anymore. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, i could almost visualise u hip-hopping on one leg looking for your flats.. ;p

Mints. said...

haha not that bad lah. Lucky never fly too far ;)