Wednesday, December 12, 2007

This Shi Min has been working rather hard the past few days... Think the next two months or so I can basically forget about doing much personal stuff on weekdays. Good thing there are some 3 public holidays coming up... So dun take leave also can rest :) But somewhat depressing when you're like the handful few left in office over 'holiday season'; then 1/4 of office somewhere else holidaying away... Aiyah but dunno leh, I am actually feeling ok. *Continue positive thinking* Life in ERU has also been particularly "unstable" lately, with DD leaving for studies and new DD coming in... Hai, all I wish now is for my site to go as timed... dun keep dragging and dragging... then I can finally go on my holiday... Though grounded till Mar/Apr next year, I signed up for basic photography class (starting early 08) at Objectifs last Sat, so at least I still have something to look forward to in meantime :)

No comments: