Sunday, December 09, 2007

You want to apply for HDB flat?

This question wasn't posed to me, but to my sis :) Though I should have been expecting this, but still cannot help but feel surprised when my mum mentioned that sis & bf are going to apply for BTO flats this time round. Dunno, though wanted to find out more details, somehow couldn't bring myself to, so somehow I acted like it was no big deal and nonchalantly agreed to help her find out more... So funny hor, actually want to dig out more details one (plus it's my own sis) but then too paiseh to go and ask also. Perhaps it's cos all along we dun share details on our personal lives, despite being 'close'... This also comes one day after I went down with sis to sign up for new phone line (sigh, copycat sis decided to get exact same phone model, same color... and EXACT HANDPHONE POUCH as me...! cannot really stand, but aiyah whatever, as long as she is happy) 'cos she was afraid of being cheated etc etc. Then I said, wah, so I wun get cheated ah? Then she gave me sheepish grin. Personally, I am quite relieved that her bf (maybe fiance-to-be soon...) is really quite a nice decent chap who seems like he will be able to 'take care' of my zhang3bu2da4 lil sis...

No comments: