Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Past three days at work have been quite crazy... and two ten pms made me terribly, terribly eye-achey :( During times like this I really wish I were a taitai... Nonetheless, managed to squeeze out two lunches with two friends the past two days... and one was at Holland V, after attending a self-initiated lect at the CSC ;P Somehow whenever I'm out somewhere during office hours I feel like my surroundings are brimming with activity and life... perhaps I felt it more keenly after a lonely depressing night in the office... like it's just really refreshing to not be in office.. :P And I discovered a new, week-old yogurt bar at Holland V yest called 'Frolick'. It had good, plain yogurt and cute shop deco... Their walls were evenly polka-dotted with a variety of 'lil badges, with interesting texts like "I like it topless", "Cereal Killer".... And apparently their badges were as appealing as their yogurt -- to itchy fingers that pilfered them off the (street-facing) walls.

No comments: