Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ah, I can finally take a breather! And so this afternoon things slowed down a little and during chit-chat session with colleagues I found out that my DD's kids were called Leon and Noel (reverse of Leon). Quite cool.... if i ever have kids I also want names like that.... :P

Ycc just returned from Tokyo and brought back some anime leaflets for me... hee... and I wanna watch Hayao Miyazaki's Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea! Opens in Japan July 19 but wonder when it will show here. Coincidentally while surfing on Ponyo-related websites, also found out about a shop in Tokyo (click on 商品について) that makes Totoro-shaped cream puffs. かわいい。。。

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

just make sure u don't name one of them Evian. Heh... =p

Mints. said...

Sometimes its good to be naive... :) Nah I think I would name them Etoile (French for star) and Eliote. Cool rite... :P

Anonymous said...

If you want to steal my ex-classmate's very good idea, you can name your son Aidan and your daughter Nadia. Just don't tell her I told you :)

Someone just told me about the Totoro cream puffs too! I can't believe they only make 100 a day....shouldn't they try to squeeze as much money out of their popularity as they can?

- J not in Tokyo

Mints. said...

Nadia is a lovely name, but I am not so sure about 'Aidan' :P Thanks for the thought though hehe.

I think they make a limited no. of cream puffs per day so as to maintain the high quality... Apparently it's very difficult to make a totoro-shaped cream puff :)