Saturday, July 26, 2008

New bedsheets for me!

My weekend has been pleasantly idle so far, aside from the much needed workout in the morning :) It's such a luxury to be able to do absolutely nothing, once in a while. However, decided to go check out the IKEA sale with mum in late afternoon; and came home a happy girl with two new sets of bedsheets! (Ok lah, actually more like quilt covers cum pillowcases, cos their bedsheets technically dun have design one) I also wanted to buy some cute bowls and stuff, but had to give up idea 'cos we really dun need more kitchen barang barang :( Have been wanting to check out their bedsheets (I already have two nice ones from there, but still wanted some more hehe... :P) The light blue cum white one is one design (one side blue, the other side white) while the green pacman-ish design one is just a plain print throughout. Yeah, even sleeping on pretty things makes me happy haha.

Tmr after jap class, I shall hunt down a cool art/book/design store casualpoet somewhere near Chinatown :)

No comments: