Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Today I this blur OIC was chased left, right and centre from various ppl but surprisingly it made me more amused rather than annoyed or really stressed. Amused because I am really not a good follower worker bee who religiously finds out and ensures that I've done everything I need to do in the SOP. And only when ppl chase me to do this/that then I panic (not for everything though, things i like i do first :P...); deep down I know that my ensure-everything-goes-well boss disapproves of such short-sightedness. Hmm perhaps every good boss will lah. And if I were in the "old era" I would have gotten many harsh lectures on such tardiness... so lucky that the new era style of mgmt is like cool and calm style... However these past few days I'm finding that the bulk of my time at work is really spent on multi-tasking/coordinating inputs/stringing bits and pieces of info tog rather than really racking brains. While busyness has generally improved my productivity level, mind doesn't seem to be getting much exercise. Which is not so good....

No comments: