Sunday, August 10, 2008

The 1000th entry

According to Blogger's records, I've written 999 entries since I started this blog in 2003... which makes this my 1000th post. Seems like I've really written an awful lot the past 5 years; and I feel like I ought express some form of thank-you to those who have been reading this little whimsical blog of mine all this while :)

So to my handful of imaginary assumed audience + i-know-who-you-are audience out there, thanks for keeping tabs on my life; for making the frequently keep-everything-to-herself Shi Min feel like even if there's no one/ nowhere I can really vent my daily frustrations/ share my random musings with, I have the comforts of telling it to the bunch of friends who from time-to-time don't mind snippets from my unhappening life :P

No comments: