Sunday, September 06, 2009

Clueless

Once in a while, I'd lapse into the what should-I-do-with-my-life mode. But nothing never really happens in the end. I'm too inertia-ed to act on my whims. I'd frequently think abt this nagging question after reading an article abt some inspiring personality who has made some v admirable/remarkable contributions towards the poor/ needy in some developing country. But then I'd soon forget all about it till the next inspiring role model interrupts my status-quo-life again. And it's a vicious cycle- little ideas well up in my head, and these waves of intended action recede and disappear soon enough, traceless... And before I know it, I let trivial worries take up my attention and sap up energy to seriously think about bigger goals in life.

I need a breakthrough of sorts! What is there for me to pioneer! On hindsight, I cannot help but think what the Z&C gang once said abt me is rather true - i'm the half-boiled sort... where's the determination to follow thru?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the dream!

- J in Japan

Mints. said...

I never forget... Just never act on it only heh :P

Anonymous said...

Well then....don't forget to act on the dream!!!! :D

- J in Japan