Saturday, September 12, 2009

Today I co-organised my first PS gathering at our MND karaoke lounge... The turnout was surprisingly quite decent; and the delifrance mini pastries and Jpops (Mini versions of donuts from J.Co -- My co-organiser commented maybe they are the "holes" from donuts "recycled" into another marketable product) were quite popular! Hmm, unfortunately order too little food and I didn't really get to eat what I bought... Maybe I shld order a box of Jpops for myself one day hehe. They are really quite cute and bite-size. I suppose the snacks matched the largely-girly crowd's taste buds... Which leads me to my next point..

That the crowd at MND is so much younger as compared to HDB. We recently seem to get at least one "sweet young thing" a week. That aside, for once most ppl seem about my age, except for the bosses. Gone are the days when lunchtime talk revolved around kids falling sick and kids gg to sch :P But only rewind a bit lah, colleagues talk abt getting married and getting their own place... I suppose that's still more befitting for my age than all the nursing/rearing kids talk ;)

No comments: