Sunday, July 11, 2010

Am wondering if it's time to get a new camera... For some reason, my photos just aren't as sharp as I would like them to be. It might not all be the camera's fault though - I think I for one have shaky hands and need to learn how to hold my camera more steadily too... Maybe it's all a matter of practising more regularly and remembering to do all the right things. Nonetheless, still feel tempted to upgrade to a Canon 7D... :P

I think I'm really more of a still-life/ food photographer than say, an action photographer. I'm just not that great at capturing moments... plus camera is not power enough for fast action shots leh... Since it's rare for lazy ppl to become proficient at anything, I thus decided to practise taking food shots this weekend...

Lychee rose jelly cake + pistachio macaron from 1-caramel...
Flying fish fried from head-to-tail
Asparagus with mushrooms
Egg fried rice with prawns

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey if you do upgrade and want to sell your SLR let me know....can buy off you. :) - rpd

Mints. said...

Hmm.. I'm thinking of selling my SLR to someone :P What's your budget.. can email me :)