Friday, July 16, 2010

This morning I took MRT to work, after a whole week of comfy car rides from nice dad. Lately (maybe a few mths already lah), I cannot resist the temptation of being ferried to work in the morning. Sigh, Dad pays exorbitant ERP rates to ferry me to work, but he doesn't even complain... I should really get up early and do my part for the earth to squeeze with the office crowd - but laziness easily overpowers greenness.

Unfortunately, the only MRT ride of the work week was not pleasant. These days, seats are extremely hard to come by, though I get to board at the terminal station. Worse still, someone decided to treat the whole carriage to dizzying India/Arabic-sounding music for a good 15 min or so this morning. Was quite irritated with whoever was so inconsiderate.

It was a blah work day. Got pissed with colleague for tai-chi-ing a piece of work to me, but failed to fend it off despite dropping several hints that i had nothing to do with it. Sometimes cannot help wonder how much time is spent on work that doesn't really matter much to anyone. Dunno why I am getting so cynical.

I'm such a cross person today!

No comments: