Tuesday, August 28, 2012

This afternoon visited my cousin's ice-cream shop Merely Ice Cream at Sunshine Plaza. It's been open since Mar this year; and I finally decided to date my parents to go show my brave cousin some support! He quit his bank job to set this up with a few friends.. and though he is working hours are much longer than before, he is apparently happier doing what he does! If you are in the Bugis area, do drop by to give my cousin some support! I tried three flavours and samplers of several others - their green tea is pretty good; but sadly for me the "seasonal" Red Velvet Cake flavour was no longer available. Also like this flavour called Horlicks Panda (Horlicks with Hello Panda bits inside) heh.

On another happy note - I've not been harrassed by any side effects (like nausea, depression, dizziness etc) since starting on the anti-malarial drug yesterday! Hopefully they continue to stay away from me. Annoying though that I need to take the drug 2 weeks before and up to 4 weeks after the period of stay in Laos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Mefloquine club.. Am on my last 3 tablets.. Hv fun in Laos! - zy