Sunday, October 14, 2012

Had a leisurely Saturday exploring Hualien city after packing copious amounts of various veges the entire Friday! I don't think I can sustain v long in a packing job ha...

Yest was my lucky day- managed to secure a night's stay at a lovely little min2 su4; there I also bumped into 2 friendly locals and they recommended some cool quirky places (cafes, farmer's market, bookshop etc) to check out in town :)

Also had a pretty much full day outing to a dairy farm, old sugar factory-turned ice cream joint place, nearby carp lake and a beautiful beach near the Hualien airport.. Thanks to the friendly farm worker Peng Da Ge who drove me all ard today!

Tmr's my last day of work and it will be home sweet home come Tues! :)

Photos of work and play (sorry the order is a bit jumbled up though):

No comments: