Thursday, May 22, 2003

am once again at moffitt library but this time trying to study in front of the computer terminal and nodding off.. so i've decided to give up. productivity rate of zero all day... came to library at ten pm but ended up emailing person about bed and talking online and asking jing what i should do when i go visit her... i'm getting increasingly distracted by thoughts of moving out and getting my furniture.... hopefully not at the expense of my finals... one left!!!
got the shock of my life yest morning when my econ results were posted.. while hoping for the best i pressed the show current term grades button and somehow i got an A for my econ in the end!!! till now i am not really convinced that I got an A, suspect that they probably gave me someone else's score.. but oh well.. i guess at least i dun have to worry about getting a bad grade anymore. =)
went to ikea this afternoon after my IAS finals.. to look at beds and furniture; suddenly struck by the fact that bed frames are nice but costly... so decided to look on craigslist instead and hopefully the bed i'm gonna look at tmr is nice. also went to look at a $40 Scandinavian design couch with shiyun and ziyang just now and i feel a little bad, cos they seemed to think it was ok but i was the fussy one and i didn't quite like it. oh no. i really hope we can either find a nice and reasonably priced one that all of us like or a new one that's pretty cheap... it reminds me of what my mum always likes to tell me.. that i am too picky and tha'ts why she never dares to buy clothes for me cos she knows that if i dun like it, i most probably would not wear it...i'ts always particularly dilemma-ish cos it's really sweet when she bothers to buy stuff for me and it would be hurtful to not appreciate her efforts... but then over the years she has grown to acknowledge my pickiness and thus this never really happesn anymore =) sigh. i'm such a troublesome person.

No comments: