Monday, May 19, 2003

was somewhat hurt by karras' reply to my email asking him some questions about IAS... he specifically replied "This is exactly the kind of e-mail that I will not respond to..." cos according to him, it will take him much more time to reply than the time i took to type out all my questions, and in the first place, i should hav asked all of them during his office hours earlier this sem. this is the first time that i got such a 'hostile' reply from a professor! oh well... so be it. though must say really felt like i was being scolded for my lack of interest in the course and lack of initiative to look for him before this.... felt so yuan wang... but i should have guessed, since he is the very opinionated and matter-of-fact type of guy..sigh. fear for my IAS exam...

yay! ziyang managed to get our dining table cum chairs from cheston for $40! haha but the rest of my room furniture is nowhere in sight. may have to end up sleeping on the floor the first few nights... excited about getting new furniture.. but then i realized that my room actually isn't alll that 'conducive' for placing furniture.. cos it happens that i have 3 doors, if u count the entrance, the bathroom door and the wardrobe door.. plus the whole panel of windows.. so there isn't exactly much wall space left... hmm. shall try to figure that out on saturday..

No comments: