Tuesday, May 20, 2003

decided to get something nice for my roommates before i leave.. so i bought two cute beanies for my roommates yest... gave laura a lil pig and lilian a lil horse.. plus the marc chagall postcards i got from the metropolitan art museum in new york. so gave lilian her prez last night and i think poor laura was at the library all night studying for her chem 1A so she only came back at 730am this morning... and when she woke up this morning she told me that when she read my note and saw my lil present this morning she felt so touched she wanted to cry... though i only gave her a smile and didn't really say anything i felt really happy deep in my heart.. that she liked it.
i think i'm a little crazy sometimes, but when people appreciate what u do for them, it just gives u a sense of satisfaction and secret joy...

sometimes people do things for u but not explicitly.. but sometimes u can tell.. and i think i will feel really nice.. that there are such sweet people around... and like sometimes i feel that my dad can be really sweet... like i know he loves me but he just doesn't say it. and of course i dun show that i know... which makes me feel guilty sometimes for taking him for granted... the 'han xu' culture i have been brought up in is sometimes somewhat baffling. utility minimization. haha but then again sometiems i think i am too sensitive, so perhaps sometimes people dun really mean it but i hu si luan xiang. then xiang and xiang and then start to think about bad things and get pessimistic then get upset for no reason...

hmmm... 'sometimes' seems to be my favorite word of the day.....

No comments: