Thursday, May 15, 2003

feel really stupid today cos i realized i dunno how to do a lot of my econ stuff.... =( just feel a little frustrated with work sometimes but yet i dun hav the courage to just push it all to one side and do whatever i want. somewhat pathetic....sigh. but had a pretty interesting and educational econ review session by chester's econ gsi.. who is really pretty zai. haha sigh but aggravates my disgust with myself.. =(
realized that my driving skills are somehwat pathetic and hopeless once again after i tried driving from el cerrito back to berkeley this afternoon, endangering my own life and my kind passenger who so trustingly allowed the reckless and inexperienced me to drive his car.... oh well. glad i failed my driving test at vallejo then... =P

and this afternoon something happened that reminded me so much of something that happened to me last sem.. which made me think about how easily affected we all are by our grades. like it's so much of our lives we cannot not care. and that we all want recognition from others for our efforts.. and self evaluation somehow just is inadequate in satisfying ourselves.. and assuring ourselves of our self worth... and i think i'm really guilty of that. that sometimes it really disadvantages me.. like i am so affected by what people will say or will not say that what i myself think seems sometimes insignificant...

No comments: