Saturday, May 17, 2003

was pretty devastated by my econ final just now. cos i really feel that i screwed up the whole thing. dunno what went wrong either.. just didn't really know how to do first few questions then started panicking and couldn't think properly. and i guess i'm quite dumb =( since many ppl found it easy... and i feel really guilty now too, cos i think my behavior after the final was somewhat atrocious... cos i was just brooding and when i went to the dc i just had no appetite and wallowed in self pity... just couldn't help thinking that i would get a really bad grade for Econ and that kinda spoilt my whole evening. i really dun want to think so much about it, but i just can't help it... i'm such an irritating pathetic inconsolable soul undeserving of any attention at all.... and i need to rid of my excessive worrying and take things 'in stride'?

but glad that i had company after dinner.... was supposed to watch one of my anime movies with arthur and yingping at some lounge, but unfortunately we couldn't find any available lounge nor vcd player... which really made me yearn for a place of my own, to just hang out and relax. but that dream will be realized in a week's time and i suspect i'll probably miss the dorms and the very different kind of environment here. ended up going to my lounge to watch tv. then somehow i felt like playing the piano and this zai guy came and started playing claire de lune and i was so inspired and mesmerized that i went back to my room to get scores to practice for fun. it def feels like ages since i last touched the piano.... my fingers have all gone stiff.... also dug out all my jap drama serial theme songs and it def feels comfy and enjoyable to play the piano for fun. am somewhat inspired to go practise again... and master Claire de lune.. but it seems like an insurmountable task right now....

downloaded the coolest screensavers ever from the qoo website again. now i have a collection of 3 qoo screensavers!! =) Qoo's world!! do visit to discover lovely qoo's world!! haha ok i am mad.... brains burnt out by the first of my finals, wonder how i am going to survive next week?

No comments: