Thursday, June 26, 2003

it's only the 3rd day of sch and i am falling asleep in class... kept dozing off in my econ 100b lecture.. aargh. but maybe cos it was a little boring cos it was stuff that i kinda knew.... hopefully i will be able to pay more attention next week...
received my first piece of homework for econ c171 and it looks highly intimidating... it requires some knowledge of excel which i have none... and seems somewhat mathematical, all the graph plotting etc... feel somewhat inadequate now... but i will just try my best and hopefully learn as much as i can from this new class.. somehow though both 171 and 100b are upper div classes, i can somewhat easily tell the difference between the more specialized 171 and 100b.. like 100b still seems to be some introductory course to econ even though it's considered intermediate.
the weather is getting unbearably hot.. for the first time here my weather bug actually registered a record 31C.... hope it doens't go any higher else it would be really irritating cos there's no aircon =P plus the heat makes me drowsy...
i really tried reading my devt econ and macro econ textbooks but somehow i cannot really get anything in. i suspect i am still in holiday mood and nothing seems to go into my brain.
what a highly fragmented entry... wonder if it reflects my state of mind rite now?
shall resolve to do something drastic tomorrow and i hope i dun regret.....

No comments: